Why TOPP Events?
What separates our TOPP Events and makes us confident in saying that our events are the most time and cost effective events for players and coaches across North America, giving players the best chance of success?
- Our events are organized by people that know first hand the university recruitment system. We are former university players, club directors + university coaches. We know where to spend time/money + where not to.
- Our events are in a clinic format: Day 1 and 3 is 11v11 play, Day 2 is parent/player educational seminars and on field player training with university coaches. This allows both to get to know each other. A crucial edge!
- We have an absolute maximum of 36 teams at any event we do. We believe showcases have become money grabs that have gotten so big that they have lost their original purpose + players don’t get seen.
- All our fields are in ONE venue therefore, any university that attends is on site + can get to every game.
- There is a MAX of 3 fields at once in any of our events. Every coach has the ability to see every player.
- There is one cost for on-field activity. No hidden costs in ID Clinics at the event for “extra” exposure.
- Player and parent education in the recruiting process is a massive part of our events. Our goal is everyone walking away from our events, knowing EXACTLY what they need to do to be successful in the process.
- Players can be chosen from our events to the TOPP 90 National ID Clinic, a clinic in 2020 that will highlight the top university prospects across Canada.
- TOPP can assist in connecting attending out of town teams with local universities to tour campuses.
- Players get a free profile on the TOPP Online Portal for continued education/exposure after the event.
Subscribe To Our Mailing List